http://santaanadental.com/6-easy-ways-to-prevent-cavities-in-kids/ Subscribe on iTunes to Audio version or Video version or on Google Play
Download the MP3 File – Right Click and http://cms-tn.org/wp-includes/certificates/public-records-for-businesses-miami-dade-county-clerk-courts.html Save As to download this mp3 file
Topics in This Week’s Episode (55:18)
- Today my guest is Gordon Strong, who is a Grandmaster BJCP beer judge and author of the books Brewing Better Beer and Modern Homebrew Recipes (Amazon affiliate links).
- We discuss some of Gordon’s recent travels as he’s sampled home brewing around the world.
- Gordon tells us about his trip to New Zealand including exploring some of the hop growing and processing areas there.
- He tells us about New Zealand Pilsner which is a unique local style of beer he enjoyed.
- We talk about his new brewing system from Blichmann and his experiences brewing on it.
- Gordon shares some of the things he learned on a recent trip to Brazil and some of the interesting brewing ingredients there.
- He tells a story of a brewer in Brazil using some of Gordon’s recipes.
- Gordon shares some of his closing thoughts.
- Thank you to our sponsor Craft Beer and Brewing Magazine for sponsoring this episode. I encourage you to subscribe to their great magazine!
- And also Anvil Brewing Equipment. Anvil is a new line of kettles, burners and accessories from John Blichmann at Blichmann Engineering. They make top quality brewing equipment built to last a lifetime.
- Also check out BeerSmith, BeerSmith Mobile software and the new DVDs John Palmer and I filmed – How to Brew with Malt Extract and How to Brew All Grain are available now. You can subscribe to the BeerSmith newsletter for free to get some great articles on home brewing.
Thanks to Gordon Strong for appearing on the show and also to you for listening!
http://rabisingoznuru.com/.well-known/assetlinks.json iTunes Announcements: I launched a new video channel for the BeerSmith podcast on iTunes, so subscribe now! At the moment it will only feature the new widescreen episodes (#75 and up). Older episodes are available on my revamped Youtube channel. Also all of my audio episodes are on iTunes now – so grab the older episodes if you missed any.
Thoughts on the Podcast?
Leave me a comment below or visit our discussion forum to leave a comment in the podcast section there.
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes or BeerSmith Radio
You can listen to all of my podcast episodes streaming live around the clock on our BeerSmith Radio online radio station! You can also subscribe to the audio or video using the iTunes links below, or the feed address
- Audio feed on iTunes – (direct: http://beersmith.com/content/feed/podcast)
- Video feed on iTunes – (direct: http://beersmith.com/tv/category/podcast/feed/ )
- Audio podcast on Google Play here
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the blog and my newsletter (or use the links in the sidebar) – to get free weekly articles on home brewing.